Let’s Trace the Azure Administrator Certification path
If you want to be an Azure administrator, we congratulate you for your decision and passion to climb up your career ladder and be better than a majority of the IT professionals out there! However, it is understandable that you are worried about how the steps unfold while you’re on the path to achieving its training. Here, we have drawn a step by step sketch of what your path to this Certification would look like!
1) You are a beginner
If you are a beginner to the world of IT, chances are that you might be slightly lost. As a beginner, you should assess your needs and the expectations that you have from the Azure certification training. Our advice would be to talk to colleagues and seniors, in order to judge whether an Azure administrator training would be helpful for you to climb the career ladder. Thus, it is crucial for you to decide why you want to be an Azure administrator. Here are some of the reasons why:-
- If your company works through Cloud-based computing in order to manage, secure and share data, it is likely that they need an increasing number of Azure certified administrator in order to handle and manage data. Thus, having an Azure administrator training would help you get a promotion at your workplace.
- Some companies hire applicants with azure administrators training at a higher salary than their counterparts who do not have the Azure certification training. Some might also give them more paid leaves, vacation days, health benefits and other non-wage benefits. If you are an employee at such a company, there is no question! You should work towards achieving your certification as soon as possible.
- If you are an entrepreneur and looking to shift your entire business to cloud-based computing, the certification is for you! While you should always look for an expert to do this highly challenging task, having the administrator skills would help you to keep up with the changes and learn how to work with Cloud in the future.
Once you have decided that it is the right path, you need to collect the study material it requires for you to prepare for the certification exams.
2) You know the basics
Now that you know what you want to do, and have enough study material to do it, you need tutoring. Many argue that achieving the Azure administrator training certification is manageable by merely studying alone and teaching yourself the required skills. But we disagree! You need help from a teacher who would teach you the basic skills as well as inculcate the skills required for your Azure certification training.
You could learn by either finding a website that has a course on it or appointing a Skype tutor or a home tutor or joining an academy. However, it is essential that you ensure you are being taught by someone who has at least achieved the Azure administrator training, if not higher level certifications.
Now that you have appointed a tutor, you should show dedication and hard work that it takes to learn the skills you need. Being punctual, consistent and hardworking is the key!
3) You have learned everything
Notice, we said ‘learned’ not practice! At this point, when you are well versed with the necessary skills and knowledge that you need, you have completed your theoretical knowledge. However, any experienced individual would know, that it is much different to apply the acquired knowledge in practical. Thus, you should start practicing in order to achieve perfection in your skills
4) You finally think you are ready
This is a tricky stage! After endless tutoring sessions and practice, here is a point when you are completely aware of the skills and have a command over the essential expertise. However, one problem faced by many attempting the Azure administrator certification exam is that despite having the knowledge, they are unable to perform well in their exam. For this, it is advisable that you register for the exam and attempt it at least once merely for experience, in order to familiarize themselves with the examination environment. This will teach you how to only work under pressure, but also how to manage time while attempting the Azure certification training test.
If you are wary of spending money on a practice exam, you can skip this step. However, in the absence of any monitory concerns, this could prove to be the most important step.
5) You are ready!
This is your time! The moment for which you have dedicated endless hours, resources and hardworking! Now is the time to grab the opportunity and be known as the Microsoft Azure Administrator! In order to register for the certification exam, it is essential to keep a few pointers in mind:-
- Register for a convenient day and time: you should not be in a rush to attempt this exam, it is important that you have carefully scheduled your exam during days when you are free from your personal and professional responsibilities.
- Be fresh before the exam: taking an exam can be nerve-wracking, we get that! However, it is in your best interest to help yourself be calm and confident before the exam. This can be achieved by having a good night’s sleep, a healthy breakfast, and maybe having something moderately caffeinated to keep yourself fresh. Remember, nerves that keep you awake the entire night before the exam would do you no favors, but exponentially steer your performance in the adverse direction.
- Be prepared for setbacks: if things go downhill in your exam, and you are unable to score well, or pass, remember it is not the end of the world! You can brush up on your weak skills and attempt it again, and pass the next time. However, do not even think about giving hope. The benefits of the certification far outweigh the emotional perils of retaking an exam multiple times.
By now, hopefully, we have effectively given you an idea what your path to the Azure certification training would look like! While it might not seem to be the easiest thing to achieve, with the proper guidance, training, and confidence, you would be able to achieve it in no time! Good luck!
Read Full Article Here – Let’s Trace the Azure Administrator Certification path